Sunday 21 June 2009

Father's Day Grilling

This is the Father's Day card I made for my hubby. I think I might have mentioned before that we own a couple of Barbecue stores, so I was over the moon when I saw this new set from My Favorite Things (Who's That Grillin' Guy). I paper pieced his apron and used Amy's tutorial to create the charcoal. The rest is pretty self explanatory - but let me know if you have any questions.

I also saw this idea on Kimberly Crawford's blog last week and couldn't wait to whip some up. I sent most of the batch to work with my hubby, and kept some for us. They were a big hit and super easy to make - my kids had a blast helping me. They are made out of Nilla wafers and other various ingredients. They are SUPER sweet!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend friends! I'll check back with you later in the week with my teacher gifts! Later taters!

5 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Incredible job on the grillin' guy! And your burgers look great - I bet your kids were thrilled!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

How stinkin' adorable are those burgers. Great job, I am sure you DH and his employee's loved the sliders.

Lauren said...

The card is super cute and so are those burgers. So fun and yummy.

Bananastamper said...

How fun are these! What a fun idea - love them!

Shanna

Tracey said...

Great card Kerry and the burgers are such a fun idea!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin