Tuesday 23 June 2009

Teacher Gifts

I apologize that this post is a little picture heavy but I wanted to show you what I made for my son`s teachers this year.

This is the card I made (gasp - I made the same one for each teacher!) using MFT`s new Teacher Label set. I paired it with some old patterned paper scraps (Basic Grey and Karen Foster) and some old ribbon (soft sky) and a button. I think they turned out super cute!


I ordered the Take Along Tote template from Papertrey Ink and decided to stuff it with movie snacks and a movie theatre gift certificate. So the outer pockets each have a bag of microwave popcorn, and the inner pocket has movie candy. I also created a card pocket for the card itself which also contained the gift card.

I made the first set using that same Basic Grey paper and the MFT Teacher Label set.

I decided to mix it up a bit for the second (and also because I needed to create something that was Stampin`Up only - lol!). I paired images from the And Many Mower set with So Saffron, Regal Rose and Parisian Breeze paper.






So there you have it! Hope they like them!

Hey guess what....there`s a Bella Blog hop on Thursday and I`m participating! Can`t wait to show you my Stamping Bella project in honour Em`s birthday (THE Stamping Bella!). See you then!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

These are fantastic Kerry! Teachers would be lucky to receive this!

Deb said...

wow, these are great!! Such lucky teachers! Love the popcorn one especially!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin