Thursday 21 July 2011

MFT Spirit Ribbon

Today the MFT Designers are showing their team spirit with an award ribbon made using My Heart Belongs To...

This is an amazing companion set to our First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics, that is available exclusively during the CHA Supershow.  
Since not all of you are attending, we are excited to offer you the opportunity to earn our CHA-exclusive stamp set, My Heart Belongs To... for FREE!

Here are the details:
  • From July 19th, 10pm EST through July 24th, or as long as supplies last
  • With an order of $50 or greater, we will include the CHA-exclusive stamp set, My Heart Belongs To... with your order
  • My Heart Belongs To... is available to the first 500 orders over $50 during the promotional period
  • Your order must require shipping (digital-only orders will not qualify)

Here's my ribbon that I made to wear at CHA Supershow!  I used lots of MFT goodies including the First Place Award Ribbon die, the 3/8"Rosette die, the heart from the Notched Tag die, and some Pink Lemonade and Black Licorice cardstocks along with some Strawberry Ice Cream felt.  



I can't wait to pin this on my lanyard and show my MFT spirit!  There's a whole bunch of designers sharing their ribbons today so make sure you head over to Kim's blog for links to everyone!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Kerry - I LOVE your mix of pinks! That felt is DELICIOUS and I love LOVE those hearts!!

Have fun and travel safe!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

g said...

just adorable! love your pretty dp & the felt! can't wait to see photos!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO fabulous!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin