Monday 25 July 2011

You're Wheely Great!

Happy Monday!  I'm traveling home today from Chicago but wanted to share this cutie with you.  This is Pure Innocence - Roll With It and I've paired her with one of the MFT sketches that I never got to complete.  This was  sketch #27 and it was really fun to put together.  I used different patterns of Basic Grey Out of Print and used the 3/8" Rosette die to paper pleat the strip down the middle.  Along the bottom I ran some twine with a notched tag and a small sentiment and heart.  



Thanks for stopping by!  I'll see you back here on Wednesday for another MFT Sketch Challenge!


4 comments:

Arlene said...

This is "wheely" cute! :) Love the colors you used...great card.

Arlene.

Lisa H. said...

love her....so girly and way cute!

Anonymous said...

This is 'wheely' great!!! Sorry, had to do it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is WHEELIE cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin