Wednesday 5 September 2007

Couple more cards

Stamps: My Favorite Things "You Take the Cake"
Paper: Pretty in Pink cardstock, Basic Grey Perhaps paper
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Sewing Machine, Paper piercer, Giga scallop circle punch, mega circle punch, ribbon

Stamps: My Favorite Things "You Take the Cake"
Paper: Bazzill Bling cardstock, Amy Butler Sola patterned paper, Pretty in Pink cardstock
Ink: Black StazOn
Other: Sewing Machine, ribbon, prima flower, stickles, liquid applique, prismacolor pencils and gamsol

Still madly trying to finish cards. And I'm working on one more pencil bouquet for Riley's new teacher - who he meets tomorrow for the first time. Tonight however - I'm taking a break. A couple girlfriends and I are going out for dinner. It's been a while so I'm excited about going out and taking a break from being "mom" and being "Kerry" for a while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin