Monday 17 September 2007

Technique Challenge and Back to School

I was so desperate to stamp tonight but am still wiped from the weekend. I checked in on Splitcoast Stampers and the technique challenge was to make a 2-5-7-10 box (named for the scoring measurements). Exactly what I needed, some direction - this is what I came up with.



Stamps: Bees by Stampendous
Paper: Patterned paper by 3 bugs in a rug, Apricot appeal cs, whisper white
Ink: Black
Accessories: Paper piercer, circle punches, ribbon, stickles


I think it turned out super cute! I have had this bee stamp for a couple weeks now and haven't had a chance to use it yet - so it was about time!

I also wanted to make a little card for my son. Tomorrow is his first full day of school and I thought I'd tuck something in his lunch bag. I got my Daphne and Donald stamps from All That Scraps and was anxious to ink them up! I didn't put a ton of effort into this - because my son won't notice it. So even though I think it needs something more, I'm leaving it as is cause he will love it anyway!

Stamps: Donald goes to School (C.C. Designs)

Paper: Patterned paper - unknown, Whisper white, Cool caribbean
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Prismacolour pencils, gamsol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your box is just adorable. Love your DP and that Stampendous Bee! Nice job!

Rebecca said...

Very cute, indeed. I love your work. So glad I found you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin