Saturday 8 September 2007

Wedding Gift

I needed a wedding gift for my cousin who kind of "eloped" and got married at a Sandals resort somewhere tropical (they had a "weddingmoon"). We're going to a family celebration for them and I didn't want to show up empty handed. This is the gift that I made them. Ideally I would have stamped the letters of their last name but I didn't have an alphabet that was big enough, so I just printed them onto cardstock with my printer. The background is stamped with swirls in versamark, and there's a little heart and key charm hanging off the letter "H". The frame I used had an opening of 7"x14" so the ribbon down the left side is to hide my seam. I think this turned out pretty nice and I hope they will enjoy seeing it in their house.


I made this card (in all of about 10 mins!) last night. I used the cool caribbean paper because it matches their wedding flowers and I embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder. The ribbon is black velvet. I thought it turned out quite well for a 10 min. card!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin