Monday 29 October 2007

Posie Bella

This is one of the bellas I sat down and coloured the other day. I think I coloured about 10 of them so I wouldn't have to do them one at a time. I matched this one up to this pretty paper from the DCWV Posie stack - it's really glittery in person although you can't tell from the picture. A little sewing, a prima flower, rhinestone brad, ribbon and some bling in the corner and it's all good! Sentiment is from My Favorite Things and the cardstock is Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie and Certainly Celery. This one is to sell and so I've been trying to cut my patterned paper in 4x4 squares to make them go farther as Michelle Wooderson does (I so want to be like her when I grow up!).
We've had a busy day today and it isn't over yet! This morning we had friends over to ice and decorate halloween cookies. Tonight we need to carve our pumpkins as we're out tomorrow night and Riley has Beavers.
I have a card to post tomorrow that is so far out of my comfort zone - but I'm really pleased with it. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin