Sunday 8 June 2008

Ambassador Bundles of Bouquets

I made this card for My Favorite Things's Ambassador challenge. The challenge was to use the paper tole technique - in other words, stamping, cutting out, and layering an image 3 times. It is hard to see in the picture, but the bee, butterfly, and dragonfly are all layered 3 times. I used cool caribbean cardstock and ran it through my cuttlebug with the textile folder. I sewed some Amy Butler patterned paper to it and added my image - from MFT's Bundles of Bouquets set. I used Lauren's Saturday sketch for my layout. I'm pretty happy with this one - although it was a lot of work to cut out all those small images. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Well it may have been a lot of work, but well worth it! Its so lovely! I lov3e that you paired it with that paper too!!

Marilyn said...

What a lovely card - I love it too! You put a lot of work into and it is simply beautiful! Loved the pictures of the little bunny on your deck too!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin