Wednesday 4 June 2008

Lucky me and Father's Day!

I am a lucky girl today - just found out I won blog candy on Silke's blog! I first found Silke a couple months ago when I was perusing the pretty petals gallery at SCS. I quickly added her to my Google reader and she is one of my faves! Thanks Silke! Please go check out her blog if you don't already - you won't be sorry!
Here's a Father's Day card I made last week. I pretty much cased it entirely from Taylor's sneek peek. I just love this set and the sentiments that go with it (Father Knows Best from Papertrey Ink). The paper is from the MME stack from Costco and I used Bella Baubles in the corners. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

Beautiful tree. I love your leaves...very nice. Joan

Unknown said...

I just added you to my Sisterhood of Blogger Stampers on my blog at http://stampinwizard.blogspot.com/

Nice blog!

Stampinwizard

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin