Sunday 16 November 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch - Thank You

Last week I was lucky enough to win blog candy from Caroline (CraftinCaro on SCS). I wanted to send her a card that was mostly Stampin Up since she's one of the top Canadian demonstrators. I chose to use Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge (WSC66) and went from there. The stamp from Pocket Silhouettes is stamped on the Kraft designer print paper. I did cheat a little with the Cuttlebug and the gems in the middle of the flower fusion, but I'm hoping she'll forgive me! The one thing you can't see in the picture is the score line on the Kraft layer that divides the polka dots from the sentiment.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! I've been busy mass producing Christmas cards and am looking forward to completing them so I can move on to other projects.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so fabulous. I love how you used the polka dots behind the image.

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

LOL -- I *loved* it, don't you worry. And you're so sweet to have sent it to me :) THANK YOU!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin