Monday 24 November 2008

The Best Birthday Present!

Yup - today is my birthday - and I get to tell you about the best present I received. I actually got it a couple weeks ago but couldn't spill the beans until today! Kim, the MFT Lady, asked me if I would be a guest designer for December!! Some of the regular design team is taking the month off - so she's assembled an amazing group of ladies to fill in. Check out the announcement here for the fabulous ladies I'll be joining. Hope you'll come back on December 1st when the sneak peeks start - and for the release on Wed. December 3rd.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kerry! What a well-deserved honor!!! I am so excited for you!

Lauren said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kerry!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

That is such fun news for you! More free stuff and "Your" Favorite Things to boot. Happy Birthday Kerry!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin