Wednesday 12 November 2008

Christmas Shoe Therapy


Hey didja notice my new mug shot?? It's over there on the left with my profile. My wonderful friend Tina took it and I thank her a million times over!!

I made this card for the Who's That Girl Monday challenge over in the MFT forum on Splitcoast. We were to use the set Window Shopping (if we had it - any set would do otherwise) and give some love to our embellishments. I decided to make it "Christmassy" and used some Basic Grey figgy pudding paper. I figure that I'll give this to one of my girlfriends in a month when we're all getting stressed out with Christmas prep. I think it's fairly simple - nothing really to explain other than I inked up the sentiment differently than it came so I could fit it into my space. Hope you're having a great week - Happy Hump Day!! I'll be back tomorrow with the final version of my Christmas card - I figured it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry! Just wanted to stop by and see your blog ... it's fabulous and your cards are all so beautiful!

Lauren said...

This is so cute. Love the bg paper you used.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin