Friday 13 August 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Previews - Day 2!

Happy Friday! I am super excited today because I get to share a Krafty peek for this month's release over at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! I am so honoured to be joining the incredibly talented Krafty girls this month and can't wait until you see what's in store!

Today I'm sharing a card made with Halloween Miles & Maisie. Aren't they cute as a vampire and bride of Frankenstein? I coloured them with my copics and sponged around the image with some Versamagic Wheat chalk ink. I paired them with some Doodlebug paper and a Melissa Frances bingo card.

Check out the Kraftin' Kimmie blog for links to all the designers with Day 2 peeks! I'll be back tomorrow with another spooky sneak peek! Thanks for dropping by!

12 comments:

Tracey said...

YAY for you getting to be a Krafty Friend Kerry!! Love this image and your card is fabulous!!!

Carolyn King said...

oh so adorable! What a great card.
It was awesome to meet YOU at CHA!! I had a great time getting to know you. What a wonderful person you are---in addition to fabulously talented.
(Just wish I had pictures---I seem to have forgotten my camera most of the time. sigh!)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Kerry!!

Michele Boyer said...

I'm so excited to see your name on the Krafty list today, Kerry! :) :) :)

This is SOOOO cute! I LOVE that SPOOK Bingo card! lol. Perfect!

Vicki G said...

Kerry, this is GORGOUES!!!! Love that Bingo Card!

Vicki

Melanie said...

Hi Kerry!! We're honoured to have you joining us this month! This a such a great card. I love the bright colours, and that bingo card is brilliant! Miles and Maisie look great...who knew green skin was so becoming on a mouse?? lol

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

I'm SO excited that you are with us this month, gettin' Krafty!! Miles and Maisie look awesome on your design....love the bingo card and all your sponging!! Love it!

Kimberly S said...

Such a fun image, and a great card! Love the Bingo card you used in the background too. :)

Welcome! said...

This is such a great card! I LOVE that Bingo card and your colouring on this mousy little duo is just perfect! Can't wait to see the rest of your peeks!

Anonymous said...

I freakin' love Halloween stamps! So darling GF!

Unknown said...

Kerry....WOW! You card is just awesome...I LOVE it! I am so glad you are joining us for this release! Xx

Anonymous said...

SUPERB! Your coloring is always pristine! And that bingo card - AWESOME!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin