Sunday 8 August 2010

Re-made Make & Take

Hey all! Hope you had a great weekend! I did! I whipped together a quick card using one of the make & takes that I squeezed in at CHA. That felt flower on the card was one of the Papertrey Friday projects and was originally on a pin backing. I decided to pull it apart and pair it with some of my new goodies.

I used some ledger paper and the Signature Greetings stamp set as well as added some felt ribbon from my stash. Super simple!

I must admit that while I was making this card and choosing the sentiment, I was thinking of all the amazing people that I met at CHA. And I was kind of wishing for a different sentiment - more along the lines of "You make me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants". But alas - there was no such sentiment in the set! Darn! So this one will have to do!

Have a great day friends!

7 comments:

Lisa H. said...

super cute! love that PTI set.

B said...

Heehee, I remade my flower into a card as well! :) I haven't gotten around to photographing it but it's just a fun flower. Love the fun pp's you used and I like your sentiment better but this is fab as well. ;-)

Jodi Collins said...

I LOVE this Kerry! GORGEOUS colors and papers and that flower is AMAZING!!!

Jenni said...

Interesting way to use the "school lined" paper! Fabulous card

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deborah Anton said...

I love what you did with this Re-make!! : ) Simple and wonderful!! Hope you are well!!

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO pretty! I love that scripty sentiment and on the lined paper....just love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin