Monday 12 November 2007

101 posts and counting!

I missed my 100th post and didn't even know it! This is my 101st post and I'm hopefully still going strong.
This card is a shameless copy of Jen del Muro's card. I usually don't do this quite so literally but I fell in love with Jen's card and it was perfect for the Michaels $1 stamp I was trying to use. She does amazing work - make some time to peruse her blog - you will not be disappointed!! I used the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder for the background and the snowflakes are from the Michaels $1 stamp bin. The Noel sentiment (Merry Messages by Stampendous) is stamped twice, once in Cool Caribbean and once in black and there is a rhinestone brad in the middle of the O. Some ribbon and stickles finish off the card. Super elegant and super quick to make! Thanks Jen for sharing your work!

8 comments:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Very pretty! LOVE the colours together.
I bought that stamp (the snowflake one), but I wish they had the two sizes at our Michaels!!!)

JazzyH said...

Great blog

Lorraine said...

Love the cuttlebug snowflake background and the colors. isn't it amazing what can be done with a $1 stamp? love it.

Rosella said...

Great Christmassy card! I'll have to see what treasure I can find in the $1.5 dollar bin at Mike's.
Adding you to my SBS list.

ktstamps said...

Love your cards. Your blog set up is out of this world...I love it! Thank you for sharing! Adding you to my SBS list. kt

Kelly said...

Very pretty great colors!

laos348 said...

I haven't seen the $1 xmas stamps - need to go shopping! I love the cuttlebugged background.

Anonymous said...

i really like this!!!! Thanks for sharing

and

welcome to the sisterhood!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin