Thursday 8 November 2007

Amuse Christmas

My stamps from Amuse arrived the other day from Michelle at Stamper's Dream. These are the stamps I ordered to make our family Christmas cards but figured since they were here, I might as well make some more cards from them (hey any excuse to dirty up new stamps!). I love the way this one turned out and I'm pretty sure this is the same colour combo I will use for our family card as well. This card came together super quickly (which is why I decided on these stamps for our family cards!) which was a nice change. I'm off to take my daughter to the dr. - she's been under the weather for a while now and I want to get her checked.
Oh and I started making my Christmas gifts last night! My good friend Becky and I decided since it was November that we'd better get started. Not sure what I can share on my blog before Christmas, but I'll definitely post them after.

1 comment:

A.Lee said...

Love this card--cute stamps. I haven't heard from you since my thread on SCS. So i'm visiting to let you know that I've started the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers. Hop on over to my blog if you dare....
Alana
http://distinctinkbyalana.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin