Tuesday 6 November 2007

Take a Figgy Bough

That's what you get when you combine Papertrey's Take A Bough stamp set with the yummy Figgy Pudding paper from Basic Grey. This is the first card I've made with this set - although certainly not my last. These clear acrylic stamps are so much fun to work with and so versatile. I've now got a wish list a mile long for Papertrey! I did some freestyle stitching around the card and used a page pebble over the ornament to give it some dimension. Some bella baubles in the top right corner finish it off! Fun, fun, fun and more to show tomorrow! Have a great day!

P.S. (can I use that term in a blog? oh well I just did!) Sorry for the funky looking photo. I tried to edit my picture in photoshop and I used auto-levels. While the pic now looks so much better - it also looks a little freaky! So now I'm going to read about levels so I can do a better job with the manual settings next time!

1 comment:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Oh boy! A new place to buy things...I'm going to go broke!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin