Thursday 26 February 2009

CPS 104 and Papertrey!

When I saw that Papertrey was the sponsor for this week's CPS sketch, I decided to play along. I was inspired by this card by Alli Miles but didn't want to completely case it so I changed it up a little.

With the sketch, the branch worked better as a branch than a tree, and I used the thicker branch from Take a Bough. The paper is from Papertrey as well but the sentiment is from Stampin Up. Because the card had so much going on in the upper panel, I decided to forgo the bottom panel and just sanded the patterned paper so the sentiment would stand out more.

I got to use up some primas and buttons that have been in my stash for a while - so it's all good!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

jo said...

This is lovely. The colours are wonderful.

Rachel said...

This is beautiful!! Love all the pink :0)

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

I really like this! So pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin