Sunday 1 February 2009

Sweet Pea Sympathy

I got a couple new goodies a couple weeks ago and I hadn't yet had a chance to play with them. I received this new Lockhart stamp - Sweet Peas as well as the Nestabilities Labels One dies. Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card for a friend of my mom's, so I put them to work. I love sweet peas so it was love at first sight when I saw this stamp. It's pretty small so was a little hard to colour but I love the way it turned out. I coated the water in the vase with Crystal effects so it's glossy. The sentiment is from Papertrey's Mixed Messages set - one of my go to sentiment sets. The rest is pretty simple. Hope you're having a great weekend! We're off for some family fun!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is so pretty. I'm sure it will bring

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin