Sunday 15 February 2009

Mmmmmm...Valentine's and Cookies!

This is the Valentine's card I made for my son and daughter (they each got one but they were identical). The image is from Stampin Up's Big on Spring set and the paper is Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red and Scenic Route from last year. I coloured the letters with a prismacolor pencil and the heart with a copic. I didn't spend a ton of time on them, because I knew they would not be as appreciated as the gifts and candy!

This is the card I made for my husband, from my children. Again, I kept it pretty simple as this was from the kids and it was in addition to my card. I coloured Lily and Billy to look like my kids.
And these are the cookies we decorated on Valentine's Day. I flooded the icing for the first time ever, and they turned out so good! They were prettier before they were bombarded with sprinkles, but what fun are naked cookies anyway? We also made heart shaped pizza on Valentine's day for dinner. We had a blast!

Hope you've had a good weekend! We're off tomorrow as it is "Family Day" here in Canada. I believe it's Presidents Day in the States as well so if you're lucky enough to be off tomorrow - enjoy!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yummy cards and treats! Looks like you had a great V-Day.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Your Lily and Billy turned out so cute. I love this card, and I really love the Scenic Route paper, very nice.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin