Sunday 8 February 2009

MFT Feb. Guest Designer Entry



This month's MFT Guest Designer contest came at a great time for me. My dd's birthday is coming up and I needed to make an invitation and some decor items for her "party". I say "party" because we're just inviting her best friend to Build-A-Bear workshop and then we'll have lunch and cupcakes afterwards. This month was a colour challenge - to use black, grey, pink, brown and white. Any combo of those would do. The invitation is a pocket card and I used my new Papertrey Raspberry Fizz cardstock and patterned paper that I won from Silke's blog candy contest (Thanks Silke!!). The whole ensemble is the invitation, napkin ring, cupcake pick, pop top container, and candy skewer. It was super fun to make, and now it's all done - no stressing at the last minute! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - Kerry - these are the cutest invitations,decoration ideas and party favors!!! Everything looks so yummy!!! Your DD is gonna have a fab time at her party, because her mom made it look so inviting and fun!!!

Isn't the Raspberry Fizz color awesome??? Perfect for any girly girl - LOL!!!!

Tell you DD *Happy Birthday* from me too!!! Hugs ~S~

Lauren said...

Good luck! You absolutely deserve a spot on the DT with this ensemble.

Velta said...

This is just adorable!!! Hope your DD has a wonderful birthday :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so CUTE!!! Very Bright!! Hope your daughter has a great birthday!

Jennifer Talley said...

This is adorable! That looks like so much fun!

loretta said...

What fun projects! I love the attention to detail and the lovely colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin