Sunday 3 June 2007

More Tea Bag Holders

Can you tell I have lots of friends who drink tea? Some exclusively...some who like it as a change of pace from coffee. I have my eye on a couple of tea stamps with the cutest sayings....but alas the pocketbook can't handle them right now - so they're on my ever-growing wish list!

I was just trying out these templates so I didn't put a lot of effort into the stamping. I was using old Making Memories patterned cardstock that I bought eons ago and some patterned paper that was in one of those Costco stacks (why the heck did I buy that thing?).

This one holds one tea bag. I should have stamped the inside and it would be cuter with a piece of ribbon as well as another layer of card stock to mat the stamped image on the front - but I just wanted to get the idea. Wouldn't this be super cute as a wedding favor?





This next one holds 4 tea bags. The pattern was just for 2 tea bags but I changed it up for fun. This one is super cute. It too could have used a layer of cardstock under the stamped image on the front - but oh well.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! I absolutely love it!!! What a wonderful gift for someone!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin