Saturday 30 June 2007

Serious yum factor!


I made these Blueberry Oatmeal Squares last night. They were on the cover of the latest Canadian Living Magazine and they looked so yummy. I'd been looking for something to bake to send over to our neighbours - Edgar and Joa are so nice! They are doing some renovations and had a dumpster in their driveway for a week or so, and when they were done, they graciously told us to dump whatever we wanted in it. Boy did we take advantage of their offer! They saved us a ton of time, not to mention money and we are so grateful. So most of this pan are going to them, along with one of the totes I made for the bbq that never happened. We're so blessed to have such great neighbours!

1 comment:

Autumn Creek Photography said...

Ha ha, I saw them on the cover too and they looked awesome except I hate blueberries!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin