Thursday 21 June 2007

Sympathy Card


Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. My inlaws were supposed to come to visit tomorrow but ended up showing up Tuesday as my mother-in-law's sister passed away overnight on Monday. They flew out to Edmonton last night and my husband has flown out tonight for the funeral on Saturday. So we've cancelled our barbecue and my favours will find other homes.

Today I needed to make a sympathy card for my former day home provider (took care of my first son when I went back to work). Her mother passed away suddenly and she is just devastated. This card is not really my style, but is very much her style and her colours. I hope it brings a little comfort to Doreen. I CASE'd the card from Jen70 on SCS - the original is here.

Tomorrow I need to stamp a card for a birthday party Riley is going to in the evening - I've depleted my stash of boy cards and need to build them back up again. Nothing like a bit of pressure to get the creative juices flowing!

1 comment:

Autumn Creek Photography said...

I'm sorry to hear about the circumstances that have cancelled your BBQ this weekend.
Your work is just amazing Kerry - I ADORE the little tote bag

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin