Saturday 9 June 2007

You're Cool!


I thought this was an appropriate sentiment for a card with a fridge on it. Better than "Please clean me out, I smell because something is rotting inside of me". Come to think of it, I may just make that card and post it on my own refrigerator in hopes some one will do just that.

The bow is made from paper, it was a tutorial on Nichole's blog a while back. Oh and the background is stamped with the same stamp using Versamark ink. This card is actually for another splitcoast stampers challenge where you had to use a stamp you normally wouldn't to create a stamped background. I think I cheated since I used the same stamp as for my image, but I liked the graphicness of the fridges in a line.

I'm currently mass producing cards to give to Riley's teacher as part of her year end gift. I'll post them when they're done - I'm also making the cutest little tote out of paper to hold them in. Oh and I want to try to make a banner for my blog - I just need to find a tutorial. I have lots of digikits and have Photoshop so it should be fairly simple, I'd just like to have the dimensions and such.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin