Saturday 25 August 2007

Back from camping!

Yeesh - it's been a while. I actually tried to post on Wed. before we left for camping but blogger was down (of course!). We finished painting our kitchen cabinets and I think it looks pretty good! I hope to get some pics up today or tomorrow. Camping was a blast! The kids did awesome and we're already talking about going again next year.

I got some new stamps on Wednesday too! It was good timing so they didn't sit out for days on our front step, but bad timing cause I was dying to play with them and couldn't! I hope to get a chance today but am still unpacking and doing laundry from camping. Here's a pic of what I got from Eclectic Paperie. They have awesome stuff and shipping was cheap (around $5 US) and fast!

Hopefully I'll be back later with some cards! I desperately need to get those samples done for my business opportunity!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin