Tuesday 7 August 2007

Tractor Tipping and Machine Stitching


So my new sewing machine came today and I gave it a test drive. I need more practice on sewing straight. Not so bad with a straight stitch, but a little dodgy on the zig zag stitch over two pieces of paper. Anyway, I added a little bit of my stitching to this card. I CASE'd this from laurakj on SCS, here is her card. This is a birthday card for a party that Riley is going to on Saturday - Adin loves the Cars movie, so this is perfect. See the stitching? On the green part? What a good way to use up scraps of paper! Off to practice some more.....

1 comment:

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Haha! I love this card! My kids love the "Cars" movie, too! Actually, I love it, too! And I love that part where Mater and Lightning go tractor tipping! It's a riot!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin