Monday 6 August 2007

Tea Bag Holders






These are the tea bag holders I made for a friend. I hope she likes them as she left the details up to me! The bella holders are using some DCWV paper I bought at Michaels (oh the shame!). It's so pretty and sparkly! I mounted the bellas on Bazzill Bling and it is also sparkly - I love that paper.
The mug is from Sunshine Designs and is on the same cube as the refrigerator and the cutlery from previous cards. I stamped it on watercolour paper (my first foray with wc paper) and used my aquabrush and inkpads to colour it. I think I did o.k. for one of my first tries. The paper is from the My Mind's Eye stack that my Mother in law brought me from Costco in the States.

1 comment:

maiahs_momma said...

Love all the tea bag holder cards that you have created, they are amazing :D! Keep on creating :D!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin