Monday 14 January 2008

Amy Butler Bird

This is another stamp I received for my birthday and this was the first time it saw ink too! I love the simplicity of the image and the lone bird. I thought it matched this Amy Butler paper almost too perfectly, so I wanted to keep the card simple to highlight the similarities. I played with a lot of different embellishments but ended up with some sheer ribbon, a metal plaque, and a couple of prima flowers. I was dying to add more and had to keep reminding myself that less is more! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Pretty card!

Stacy said...

This is a very clean and elegant looking card. I have never heard of Amy Butler stamps I am going to have to check them out.

UrgentCookie said...

Great card! I didn't even notice the lone bird until you said something. :0)

Kathy W said...

The simplicity of this card is what makes it striking. I love the clean lines and rich color. I also like having the sentiment attached to the flower. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin