Friday 18 January 2008

Argh!! One of Those Days!

This card is much more cheerful looking than I! My kids are driving me nuts today! I called hubby and told him he was taking us out to Costco for dinner - he didn't argue! I think my tone of voice must have clued him in that I meant business!
These bright cards were made last week. I used some paper from a DCWV glitter stack and matched everything up to it. It's very sparkly in person and I loved stamping the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper - do you think it's too hard to see?
Anyway, hope you have a great weekend! I still plan to post this weekend as I deserve some time for me (i.e. stamping time) - right?!

7 comments:

Rhonda Kelly said...

I love this card. So cute and cheery I think. TFS

Aimee said...

This is such a cute card... love that bee and you color combo.

Lesa said...

Adorable! Sorry your kids are getting to ya. Sometimes Mom just needs a break. ;)

Unknown said...

Sounds like hubby is a smart guy! LOL! Great card...and I love the sentiment stamped on the patterned paper. I think you can see it just fine!

Maria said...

This is so cute! Don't you just love the DCWV glitter stacks?

UrgentCookie said...

This is very cheery. I like the stitching around the outside. :0)

Laurie Unger said...

OMG, this little guy is so cute! What a fabulous card!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin