Sunday 5 September 2010

Grandma's Little Angel

Happy Sunday and Happy long weekend to you! We're having a quiet weekend, getting the house clean and organized, and getting ready to start school on Tuesday. I found a card in my files that I had made and never shared here. This is Pure Innocence Little Angel and I paired her with some My Mind's Eye papers and pieced her dress.

I also added some baby braddies, some crochet ribbon (currently being re-stocked), and used the Die-Namics Rolled Flower die to make a flower out of some Banana split felt.

I finished up the inside of the card with another sentiment from the set as well as the Jumbo Ric Rac die.
Have a great rest of your long weekend friends!

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Kerry, this is so sweet girl! Love those papers you used and her paper pieced dress is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Kerry, this is darling! She is so cute hey! Love that you paper pieced her dress!

Tara Godfrey said...

Absolutely adorable, Kerry! I love this cutie...her paper pieced dress is fab! Love the layout with the sentiment at the top like that! The rolled felt flower is so sweet...I haven't used my rolled flower die yet but I am totally inspired by your sweet card to get "rolling" on it,lol!
Hugs,t

Lori said...

Oooooh this is so adorable! I want those papers!!! I love how you paper pieced her dress too :)
I have a little something for you on my blog...
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!! Love the papers!!

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH isn't she just so adorable?! Love it!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! I LOVE her paper pieced dress Kerry! GORGEOUS papers and layout!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin