Thursday 2 September 2010

Paper Romance Challenge - Furry Friends

If you're looking for my MFT Shop & Hop post, please scroll down or go HERE.

Hey all! It's challenge day over at the Paper Romance challenge blog and this week Angela has challenged us to include a furry friend on our card. I had to think a bit on this one, and then realized that I had just ordered some new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, and among them was Goldilocks holding her three bears. Perfect!

Have you ever had one of those cards where everything just seemed to go wrong? Yeah - this was one of those for me. I won't go into all the details, but if you look close you can see a couple of my difficulties! Anywho! I paired Goldilocks with some Basic Grey Olivia paper and added a button and prima flower. Some twill and baby braddies finished it all off.

Hope you'll play along with us?! Upload your creation to the challenge blog and you'll be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the Paper Romance Store. And there's a brand spanking new High Hopes release in the store too!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I {adore} her!

Tracey said...

I {heart} this image!! I think I need it!! Love your card Kerry!!

B said...

She's so adorable! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin