Monday 20 September 2010

MFT Teasers - Candy Cane Kisses à la mode!

Hey all! I'm so excited for the next couple days, as we're sharing teasers for 2 new à la modes which are releasing Tuesday night! I am loving these girls and these two newbies are no exception! You'll definitely want to visit Kim's blog after 11 am EST for links to all the designers sharing teasers today!

This is Candy Cane Kisses à la mode and I've paired her with a sneak peek of the new Die-Namics die being released on Tuesday night as part of the VIP kit!!

The papers are some old Basic Grey and I also added a Die-Namics Oval Chain Border cut from felt. The snowflakes (hint, hint!!) are cut from some Doodlebug sugar coated cardstock and some more felt. I coated the candy cane with Crystal Effects and added some Swarovski pearls in the corners. The layout is from Jen's sketch for you to try from a couple of weeks ago.

I finished off the inside of the card with the Die-Namics Jumbo Ric Rac die and some more snowflakes (more hint, hints!). The new die will be available as part of the VIP package and then not again until it releases on Oct. 6th.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll see you tomorrow for another teaser. Have a great Monday!

19 comments:

Dana White said...

She is fantastic - kinda cheeky too! Love the colours you chose can't wait to get my hands on this one

StampOwl said...

this is fabulous Kerry ... fab colors too

Tracey said...

Love the colours on here Kerry! Gorgeous card!!

Lisa H. said...

love this. that turquoise was so unexpected and I LOVE it.

Cindy Haffner said...

I {adore} her!

Megan said...

Darling. She's so cute. I love the chain dienamic with this!!

Bonnie said...

I'm so in love with her and those new dienamics - I'm in big trouble (again) this release LOL!!!

Bonnie said...

I'm so in love with her and those new dienamics - I'm in big trouble (again) this release LOL!!!

Amy Rohl said...

Yum, Kerry! Love the layered snowflake and felt chain, too!

Lori C. said...

Frosty, wintery goodness! She is a darling.

g said...

oooo- she is so pretty & what an awesome color combo! LOVE it!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the colors you chose.

Michele Boyer said...

So very sweet, Kerry! I love the colors and snowflakes!

Barbara said...

Love it, Kerry! Great layout and that color combo is fabulous!

Lisa F said...

LOVE the blues! Great card!

Jodi Collins said...

This SO totally ROCKS Kerry! LOVE every bit of this!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and of course this stamp..Thanks

jen del muro said...

so cute! love the chain border panel!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh WOW Kerry!! This is stunning!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin