Wednesday 1 September 2010

MFT September Shop & Hop

Hey All!! Welcome to the MFT Shop & Hop!! All the new stamps and new Die-Namics are now available for purchase right HERE. If you've arrived here via Susan's blog you're right on track. If you've just stumbled upon my blog, you'll want to go back to Kim's blog and start at the beginning! Also, don't forget to leave comments along the hop, as one blogger has a gift certificate to give away! We're not telling you who though, so the more comments you leave, the better your chances of winning!

For my project I used the new Fred set - Fred Bear Goes Fishing. Ironically, my family and I just returned from a camping trip where we - you guessed it - fished! I had taken this picture and wanted to make a frame for it. I used lots of different Die-Namics dies including the Cloud Trio, Fresh Cut Grass, Sheltering Tree & Leaf Trio, and Sunshine die. I cut both patterned papers as well as felt for different textures.

I coloured Fred with my copics and used the rag & blender solution technique to give his fur some texture. I cut off his stamped fishing line and attached some twine instead for a little dimension.

Well that's all I've got for you! Your next stop is "down-under"! Over to the fabulous Frances to see what amazing creation she has for you to see! Thanks for stopping by friends and happy shopping!!

28 comments:

Bonnie said...

How precious to have this frame and those pictures! Fabulous Kerry!

Dawn said...

That is so cute! Love it!

Sue D said...

What a wonderful frame for your photo of your fishing trip!

Nicole said...

What a unique and cool take on this set. Love your frame.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

I am copying this, just so you know!!!! Love it girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Great frame, Kerry!! Love that Fred!

jennik

Amy Kolling said...

This is soo adorable! I like how you colored the bear something besides brown!

Jennifer said...

Love what you did with the frame!! So CUTE!! (=

JessicaK said...

Oh, this is fabulous. It's so cool that this timed so well with your trip. Lovely photo frame.

AShu93 said...

I love how you added Fred to the scene!

Melody said...

Just love your frame Kerry! The stamp is perfect for the picture!

g said...

so totally adorable!! i love this! what a treasure-you're sure to smile whenever you see it!

Unknown said...

This is so cute.... love it!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Kelli Hull said...

How Awesome to have this picture and what a PERFECT display you made of it!!!!

Didja catch anything???

Megan said...

I saw this pic of fb and thought it was totally darling. You're so creative to pair it with Fred and create a whole dienamics scene! Perfect!!!

Shaz said...

The frame is adorable.

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE this!! What a wonderful way to frame that adorable picture! :)

butterfly843 said...

Love the frame!

coolnana72 said...

Cute, cute idea for highlighting this great pic--I just love ol' Fred Bear

Billie A said...

What a cute way to use this stamp set as a border for the cute photo. Love the idea makes a precious scene.

Barbara said...

This is just wonderful! What a sweet scene you've created!!

La Chula Fashions said...

love love love your frame you made great way to use your stamp.. tfs.. tu amiga Kat..

Lisa H. said...

sorry if this is a duplicate....trying again. love this, Kerry. I seriously, need one of these frames, it's really really cute.

Teresa said...

Your frame is super cute.

B said...

This is soooo cool! Love the scene you created and it works so well with your photo!

Anonymous said...

WOWEEEEEEEEEE! Kerry, I really love what you've done here! It's just fab!

Raven said...

I just love this! I can't wait to make one for my fisherman!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin