Tuesday 21 September 2010

MFT Teasers - Miss You a Latte à la mode!

Hey all! I'm so excited to share today's MFT teaser with you - I absolutely love this new à la mode! This is Miss You a Latte and I'm calling dibs on the bigger cup! She's being released tonight at 10pm EST along with yesterday's Candy Cane Kisses à la mode and this month's VIP kit.

I paired my thoroughly caffeinated girl with some Basic Grey Olivia papers and a Starbucks logo that I cut out of a coffee sleeve. I added the Die-Namics Rolled Flower die and one of the flowers from the Perfect Petal Trio die cut from felt. I also added some Swarovski crystals in the corners. The layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch from this week.

I finished the inside of the card with another part of my coffee sleeve, and the Perfect Bracket Edge die as well as a flower from the Flower Trio & Leaf Trio die.


Don't forget that these are rubber stamps, unlike the rest of MFT's stamps, which are clear. Here are the deets:

  • Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
  • Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
  • Packaged in a clear hang bag, we’ve also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase
Make sure you check out Kim's blog after 11am EST for links to all the designers sharing teasers today. And check back again tonight at 10pm EST for our VIP hop - this month's kit is outstanding (as usual!). Later taters!

17 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS, I love mu Coffee!

Jackie Pedro said...

I have resisted these adorable stamps to date, but this one has sent me over the edge! LOVE this, Kerry!!!

StampOwl said...

fabulous card

Jennifer said...

I haven't ordered any of these "a al modes" yet but she may be my down fall! (= Just TOO CUTE!! GREAT card!! (=

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Kerry! Love it!!

Barbara said...

Awesome card, Kerry! How flippin' clever to use the SB label!!!

Dana White said...

wow I need this one - I could send this image to all my girlfriends!!

Jenni said...

Love it! TFS!

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Kerry this is soooooo CUTE,hun. Love her to bits...(oh no,I fear I may end up falling of my stash diet now)...love how you used your Starbucks sleeve...so creative!
Hugs,t

Melody said...

This is just so cute Kerry! Love the layout and colors and the Starbucks sleeve is such a cute touch.

Amanda said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, card!!! I love, Love what you did with the Starbucks logo ( I may have to borrow that - he he!)! I Love your papers, I Love your card - it's Perfect and Cute :)

Lisa F said...

This is TOO cute!

Jodi Collins said...

This is WAY to cute Julie! LOVE the layout with the starbucks logo in the center! This little sweetie is a MUST have!!

Anonymous said...

A woman after my own heart...I {heart} Starbucks!! So the card is rocking for me!

Megan said...

I love how you used the logo! Soooo cute!

Michele Boyer said...

Cute, cute, cute! And my FAVORITE logo in the background! Love it! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

AWESOME!! Love, love LOVE it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin