Thursday 30 September 2010

Paper Romance Colour Challenge!

Hey all! It's time for another challenge over on the Paper Romance blog! This week Andrea challenged us to use mainly pumpkin, black and cream on our cards. Speak of the devil....here's Andrea, Amy (owner of Paper Romance), and myself together last weekend at Krafty day. It was so great to see these girls again (and thanks Amy, 'cause I shamelessly stole this picture from your blog)!


I coloured up my image at Krafty Day and used some Cosmo Cricket Matilda papers that I won as a door prize. This stamp is called Laurie's Pumpkin Patch and I just love it. I coated the words with a Sakura Clear Glaze pen and sponged the edges with some Versamagic Wheat chalk ink.
The layout is from Taylor's sketch challenge from this past week. I hope that you'll play along with us and show us your colours (well at least your pumpkin, black, and creams!). Make sure to link up over on the Paper Romance Challenge Blog so you can be eligible to win a gift certificate to Paper Romance!

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What FUN to get together Kerry!! Love your card.

Karen Mar said...

The card looks great! It was well worth the time it took to colour. It was awesome to spend time with you on Krafty Day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin