Tuesday 21 September 2010

MFT VIP October Hop!

Welcome to this month's MFT VIP Hop. If you've come here from Michele's blog, you're on the right track. If you're just stumbling upon this post, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop, over on Kim's blog.

The VIP kit is a bunch of fun products including the newest Who's That Girl set that won't be released for another two weeks, along with some other fun goodies! It's on sale now until Wed. night at midnight. Or while quantities last - there are a limited number!

I must admit that I loved playing with this month's set. Although I'm not anxious for the weather to cool down and to see snow, I love Christmas. I pulled out some old Basic Grey papers - Dasher and Figgy Pudding and paired them with Liquid Applique, Stickles and Swarovski Crystals for lots of shine and bling. I also used the new Let it Snowflake die - which is part of the VIP kit. Check out all the awesome goodies in that kit - that ribbon is seriously drool worthy!
Remember that the VIP kit is available now right HERE. And both à la modes that we've been showing you are also available. Well, that's all I've got for you. It's time for you to head over to Susan's blog to see what amazing project she has cooked up for you! I know it will knock your socks off! Thanks for stopping by.

25 comments:

Sherrie said...

Love that background paper you chose Kerry...looks like it is snowing!

Unknown said...

I love your scene, this is amazing, what fabulous details!

StampOwl said...

brrrrrrrr it looks cold LOL ... love it

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Wow Kerry-this is gorgeous! The paper piecing is awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin this Kerry!

Anonymous said...

OMG, wicked!!!

Amanda said...

I Love, Love your snow!! And your papers are Devine! Such a pretty card :)

Barbara said...

Love, love, love that SNOW! Fabulous card, Kerry!

stampqueen said...

LOVE this card - love the polka dots for the backround!!!

Bonnie said...

Love all your beautiful snow (on paper of course!!) Perfect creation Kerry - see you Saturday wahoo!!

Jaymerz said...

so cute as usual Kerry!! I am not ready for snow either.

Kelli Hull said...

I'll pretend I AM WTG as we NEVER get snow, just rain rain rain... I HATE RAIN!!!!! This card is SO pretty Kerry!!!

Anonymous said...

Snow?? what's that?!? ;) Love the paper piecing!! Great card, Kerry!!
jennik

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty card, Kerry!

Christine said...

I LOVE your paper piecing. The snow is just awesome!

Melody said...

Very pretty! Love all the details and the snow!

Lisa H. said...

really pretty, Kerry. love all the snow.

Megan said...

This is such a pretty snowy scene! Takes me back to cold winters and lots of snow--except I didn't wear boots like hers. Totally cute card, friend.

Chris said...

your paper choices are super, I love all that snow as long as it stays on your card.

Julie said...

So stinkin' gorgeous Kerry! Love the snow, it's so perfect!

Michele Boyer said...

So pretty, Kerry! I love all the dots!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful Kerry---ready for Christmas now !

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card... love the dots!
DeniseB

Smiles, Laurie said...

I love how rich this card looks! all those dots and her skirt! Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty kerry!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin